RPJ members elected the chapter’s 2020 board of directors at the November General Membership Meeting (GMM) at Max’s of Manila. Past RPJ President (2016) and 2019 Treasurer Erica Lee presided over the election. Here are the results from the elections:
- 2020 RPJ Chapter President Saron Pin (nominated by Kevan Mau)
- 2020 Treasurer Kerry Yamamoto (nominated by Saron Pin)
- 2020 Sports Director (nominated by Richard Luga)
- 2020 Membership Director (nominated by Saron Pin)
- 2020 Marketing Director (nominated by Saron Pin)
In attendance for the November GMM was also JCI USA National Vice President (NVP) Amie Klouse, who spoke about the genuine warmth (emotional and temperature) she felt from all of the members she’s interacted with on her trip to Hawaii. Kalani High School’s Kenneth Okawa also presented several project books submitted by students of the Medical Innovations Project, which was the beneficiary for the 2019 Spikes for Tykes Volleyball Tournament. 2019 JCI Hawaii State President Nhut Pham also spoke about the Jaycee Olympics and Ohana Zones projects. For the Ohana Zones project, members can drop off donations of grooming items and gently-used professional attire to any RPJ event or volleyball league.