The Hawaii Jaycees 2nd Trimester Convention & Annual Meeting is closing in. As a member of the Rising Phoenix Jaycees, we reap the benefit of various training opportunities, individual development through competitions (speak-up, write-up, debate, jaycee jeopardy), and also the chance to build camaraderie with other Jaycee chapters.
Friday, August 29, 2014 – Sunday, August 31, 2014
Convention events to include:
- Social (Mini Casino Night) & First Timers
- New Membership Orientation
- Training: Networking & Branding in the 21st Century, JCI Opportunities, Tax Training (Personal & Non-Profit Taxes), Grant Writing (Sourcing, Obtaining, & Reporting), and a special training from our U.S. Jaycees National President, Fay Poissant
- Annual Meeting: We elect our new state board of directors
- Awards Dinner: Celebration of the individual chapter’s accomplishments
Early Bird Packages-
Ala Carte- (Add $10 for delegate fee for members)
Friday Social: Members $FREE; Non-Members $10
Saturday Training: Members $20; Non-Members $30
Saturday Dinner: Members $50; Non-Members $60
To sign up, please sign up with our chapter!